2 websites that have picked me our for my presence on social media. Nice to be recognised after all this time!
My name is Jason and I’ve been in the wine industry for the last 7 years. It’s been a fabulous journey and I’ve met some fabulous and inspirational people along the way. Join me on the journey and follow my blog and articles. Produced each month.
Ive completed the Marathon du Medoc and have tried my hand at sabrage.
Completed the following courses :
WSET Intermediate Certificate in Wines and Spirits – Pass
WSET Advanced Certificate in Wines and Spirits (Analytical Tasting) – Pass with Distinction
WSET Advanced Certificate in Wines and Spirits (Theory)- – Pass with Merit
WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines and Spirits
Vineyard/ Distilleries visits to date:
- Taittinger, Pommery, Champagne Lamblot and Billecart Salmon Feb 2019
- Eimverk Distillery, Iceland Dec 2018
- Bear Creek Distillery, Denver USA.Nov 2017
- Tighe Bros, Denver USA Nov 2017
- Veuve Clicquot Reims 2016
- Canard Duchene Reims (Sept 2013)
- Tallisker, Isle of Skye July 2013
Champagne Taittinger Reims, France 2012
Pilsner Urquell Brewery, Prague 2012 & 13 and 2015
• Appleton Rum Estate Jamaica 2012
• Tio Pepe, Jerez Spain 2011
• Sipsmith, Hammersmith 2011
• Penderyn Whisky Distillery, Wales 2010
• Beringer and Krug vineyards St Helena Napa Valley USA 2008
• Badia a Coltibuono and Capannelle Vineyards, Italy 2008
• Averill Creek vineyard Vancouver Island Canada 2007
• Hamilton Russell Vineyards Walker Bay South Africa 2007
Hope this helps explain about me.
If not email me. Thegrapewizard@gmail.com